Ever wondered if your direct mail-email marketing is really part of 21st century marketing?
We all try to compare email marketing with direct mail marketing but here is the problem.
The fastest way to engage our customers may not be a one step approach where we blast an email to all our customers and consider the job done. We need to work at combining best direct mail marketing practices with the best email marketing practices.
Consider using both direct mail and email to excite and engage your customers.
Engage With Direct Mail
- A creative, interesting mail piece design will encourage a second look.
- Accurate regularly updated direct mail and email lists are essential to a successful direct mail-email marketing campaign.
- Hand stamp. There are plenty of options from the USPS.
- Keep the approach personal. Hand write. If someone thinks they are part of a mass mailing effort they may think twice about reading your mail piece.
- Be colorful. A mail piece that is opened or read needs to stand out.
Backup With Email
- Keep your email contacts updated.
- Only email when you have something real to offer.
- Use email to back up your direct mail campaign. For example mail a coupon code for use on your website or to bring into your store. Email customer to remind them that the coupon code is expiring.
- Keep personal and use the customer’s name.
- Give your customer a reason to keep coming back to your website.
Automotive Car Mailing Lists
Automotive related business or car dealerships will definitely want to know when people are in the market for a new vehicle.
Consequently, having this knowledge gives them a competitive advantage.
Accurate and up to date Automotive Car Mailing Lists are essential for targeting new car owners, end of lease owners or owners of specific brands. This information will help increase revenues.
Automotive Car Mailing Lists help :
- Car Dealerships. For example a VW Dealership wants to target all VW owners within a 20 mile radius of the dealership hence promoting the imminent release of a new make/model.
- Automotive Service & Repair Shops. An Auto Repair shop wants to reach drivers who have a 5-year-old car and offer a discount on a 100,000 mile service and as a result increase revenue.
- Automobile Insurance Agents. An Insurance Agent wants to target high-end car drivers for example: Mercedes and Porsche to inform them of a unique new type of Auto insurance.
- Car/Auto Accessory Businesses want to offer a discount to all car owners in a radius around their retail store for any auto cleaning product which they want to promote locally.
All these businesses can therefore identify and target potentially new customers locally or across the whole USA.
Not all automotive car mailing lists are equal!
- Make sure the data is accurate and updated regularly.
- Choose your geographic area with pinpoint accuracy.
- Most of all it is highly advisable to make sure the data is from a proper automotive database.
LeadsPlease can help you build an automotive car mailing list by:
- Targeting people who drive a certain make, model or year and VIN of automobile.
- Selecting the date of the automobile title.
- Choosing the age of the driver.
- Filtering by Income.
- Specifying Gender.
- And so much more.
LeadsPlease can help you get your automotive car marketing campaign printed and mailed.
- Get the best targeted automotive car mailing list.
- Make sure your mail piece is USPS compliant for mailing.
- Get the best mailing rate.
- Mail your marketing piece on the exact day you specify and add your name address so you can see the finished mailed piece and the date mailed.
A simple 123 process.
- Build an accurate targeted mailing list.
- Print the mail piece with targeted names and addresses.
- Mail automotive-car marketing piece on date of your choosing.
Call Us For An Automotive Car Mailing Lists : 1 (866) 306-8674
Church Direct Mail Marketing
It’s fall and time to reach out again to neighbors new and old by using church direct mail marketing for growth in your area.
Direct mail marketing is a great way to achieve this.
Find New Neighbors Easily
- Get an accurate mailing list from data that is updated regularly.
- Select the new movers in your search.
- Choose the exact city, county, zip code or state you need.
- Make sure your list provider offers you a Not For Profit Discount!
Find Old Neighbors Easily
- Get an accurate mailing list from data that is updated regularly.
- Select the consumer database in your search.
- Either draw a radius around your Church address or
- Select specific city, county, zip code,state.
- Select any other demographics you need like families with children or charity donors.
- Make sure you ask for a Not For Profit Discount!
- Provide an accurate mailing list which is updated every 30 days.
- Print & Mail Your Church Direct Mail Marketing Campaign!
Add one of the new USPS Fall Stamps for a personal touch!
Call us for a quote and don’t forget to ask for a Not For profit Discount! 866 306 8674
Targeted Direct Mail That Gets Results
How do you decide if your customers will benefit from receiving targeted direct mail?
Here is a great HubSpot resource to help you decide.
Some Advantages Of Using Targeted Direct Mail:
- Clone only your best customers and target those most likely to use or buy your product because these people will be most likely to place an order.
- Targeted direct mail reduces wastage and as a result saves you money.
- A compelling “call to action” encourages your customers to communicate with you and as a result this makes completing an order an easier task.
- Targeted direct mail will be retained long after a cold call is forgotten .
Appreciate your customers with a “Thank You For Your Business” by offering a coupon code for their next order.
You can make your direct mail piece personal by adding a physical stamp and handwriting the text.
Direct Mail Made Easy is the LeadsPlease way of helping you to “get it mailed”.
Design your direct mail piece, build your targeted mailing list and print and mail.
- Design an eye catching mail piece with a bold “call to action”. For example if you are a frozen yogurt shop you could offer: “Buy One, Get one Free Every Friday Evening During June”. A nice glossy finish to the postcard will add a touch of class/quality!
- Build an accurate targeted mailing list. Fresh, frequently updated data saves wastage on printing and mailing.
- Target your best customer profiles because mailing to people who will not be interested in your products and services wastes money.
- Focus on your most important services because laundry lists of services is confusing.
- Make sure you add your own mailing details to your mailing list because you will need to monitor the timing of the mailing and the quality of the printing.
- Hand stamp for a personal touch.
- LeadsPlease can help you get your direct mail piece printed and mailed! Call Us: 866-306-8674
New USPS “Have A Ball” Forever Stamps will be available for direct mail on 6/14/17.
Add The Personal Touch To Direct Mail
- Jump out from the crowd and hand write the recipient’s name.
- Hand fix a memorable stamp and add a splash of color.
Help Your Customers To Remember You
- Use an eye-catching design .
- Don’t confuse or overwhelm your customers with lists of services/products that you offer. Focus on one or two.
- Use a clear call to action like “Call Today” or “Stop By In May”.
- Try the new textured stamps “Have A Ball”.
- Finally, check out these marketing tips from LeadsPlease!
Most of all, we all love ball games!
Direct Mail Political Data Gets Out The Vote!
The Presidential Election is little over a month away.
Direct mail political data is critical in helping to get out the vote because it reinforces the message to your target audience .
LeadsPlease can help you reach out to voters who are still sitting on the fence and help you to reach out to your target voters who still need to be encouraged to vote.
How To Build A Political Direct Mail List
This is how to do it.
- Build a direct mail list using good, reliable, updated Direct Mail Political Data. This will make sure that your message reaches the right demographic audience.
- Choose your geographic and demographic selects from over 110 million household records which are updated every 30 days.
- Find millenials, registered or unregistered voters, green traditionalists, on the fence liberals and different shades of conservatives and democrats on the LeadsPlease website.
- Get a few tips to whip your Direct Mail Political campaign into good shape and find tips on how to clean/maintain your data.
- You will save time, money and wastage by only mailing to the most current/accurate addresses.
- 95% deliverability/accuracy guaranteed!
LeadsPlease has fresh, accurate Direct Mail Political Data and you will need this for a successful direct mail marketing campaign.
Time is short to get out the vote!
A healthy democracy needs us all to vote both locally and nationally.
The more people who vote, the stronger our democracy.
Get out your message and get out the vote!
You could argue that “The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
― Winston S. Churchill
Or “Elections belong to the people. It’s their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters.”
― Abraham Lincoln
It’s up to us all!
Want to register to vote?
Domestic mail-by dates
Dec. 15 for Standard Post: ground service for less-than-urgent deliveries and over-sized packages
Dec. 19 for First Class Mail: service for standard-sized, single-piece envelopes and small packages weighing up to 13 ounces with delivery in three business days or less
Dec. 21 for Priority Mail: service in one, two, or three business days based on origin and destination
Dec. 23 for Priority Mail Express: This is the fastest domestic option, with guaranteed overnight scheduled delivery to most locations. Some restrictions and exceptions apply. (Postage refund eligibility is adjusted for shipments mailed from December 22-25.)
Mailing Lists by Birth Month are now available online at LeadsPlease!
Select ‘Consumer’ mailing lists under List Type, add the geographical area that you want to target, then add the specific Birth Months and any other demographics that you want to include (Age, Income etc)
Your mailing list will include the First Name, Last Name, Full Mailing Address and a separate column indicating each person’s Birth Month.
Use mailing lists by Birth Month to advertise special Birthday promotions and offers.