Targeted Direct Mail That Gets Results
How do you decide if your customers will benefit from receiving targeted direct mail?
Here is a great HubSpot resource to help you decide.
Some Advantages Of Using Targeted Direct Mail:
- Clone only your best customers and target those most likely to use or buy your product because these people will be most likely to place an order.
- Targeted direct mail reduces wastage and as a result saves you money.
- A compelling “call to action” encourages your customers to communicate with you and as a result this makes completing an order an easier task.
- Targeted direct mail will be retained long after a cold call is forgotten .
Appreciate your customers with a “Thank You For Your Business” by offering a coupon code for their next order.
You can make your direct mail piece personal by adding a physical stamp and handwriting the text.
Are you looking for a mailing list of houses with swimming pools?
Are you a service or supply company looking for new customers in your area?
Finding homes with swimming pools in your area is quick and easy.
First build your perfect customer profile.
Then target those perfect customers in your area using demographic selects like homeowner, income, swimming pool.
How To Get Your Mailing List Printed On Your Mail Piece.
- You can get your local mail shop to print the names and addresses directly onto the mail piece and add a postal indicia. Simply email them the excel spreadsheet.
- If you have already had your mail piece printed and prefer to mail them yourself, you may want to print the names and addresses on peel and stick labels. We recommend using Avery 5160 peel and stick labels or any generic version which has 30 labels on a sheet.
- Don’t forget to add a call to action like ” 10% discount on all swimming pool supplies while stocks last” or “first swimming pool service call free”.