New Homeowner Mailing Lists are marketing lists that include the Names and Addresses of people who have recently purchased a new home, in any area of the USA.
New Homeowners are often big spenders and need lots of help and services to get settled into their new home.
Why should I buy a New Homeowner Mailing List?
According to Realtor.com New Homeowners spend more money on local services and home contractors in their 1st year, than any other year.
On average, New Homeowners spend about $10,000+ in their 1st year of being a homeowner. So, if you’re a contractor or home services business, don’t miss out on marketing to these big spenders!
What type of New Homeowner Marketing is most effective?
Our customers rave about New Homeowner Postcard Marketing because it’s quick, easy and affordable.
To get an extra edge on your competition, try repeat mailings, and send a quality, eye-catching Postcard every 2-3 weeks for 3 months.
Repeat mailings help familiarize your business, and increase your chances of winning over new customers.
What Businesses can benefit the most from marketing to New Homeowners?
New Homeowners spend the most money on local businesses and home services that can help them get settled more quickly:
- AC Contractors
- Window Cleaners
- Furniture Stores
- Interior Designers
- House Cleaners
How many New Homeowners are in my area?
~220,000+ New Homeowners buy a new home in the USA every month.
Find out how many New Homeowners are in you area; target specific counties, cities, zip codes, or a radius around an address.
What does the list look like?
- LeadsPlease offers 3 easy-to-use List Formats.
- The most popular format is the spreadsheet format (excel/csv).
Why Businesses love LeadsPlease New Homeowner Mailing Lists:
- Voted Best List Broker Service by Business.com
- 95+% Accuracy Guarantee
- 3 Easy to Use Formats
- Low Pricing : Starting at $62.50
- Updated Daily
- Instant List Download
- Subscriptions Available
- Postcard Printing & Mailing Available
New Homeowner Mailing List Pricing
|# RECORDS||PER RECORD||TOTAL|
New Homeowner Postcards
Need help with Printing & Mailing? Save time and let us design, print and mail your customized direct mailer:
Happy Customers Growing Their Businesses with LeadsPlease Mailing Lists
New Home Owner Mailing List FAQs
- [Q]How often is your new homeowner database updated?[A]Every week.
- [Q]Where does your new home owner data come from?[A]Public record and filings so it is very accurate.
- [Q]What period of time does the new home owner data go back to?[A]The entire database goes back one year. You can select the last 30 days or the last 60 days or the last 90 days or the last 120 days or the last 180 days.