A mailing list by zip code is a list that contains mailing addresses in a specific zip code or zip codes. If you’re looking to send a direct mail campaign to specific zip codes, then you’ll need to get a mailing list by zip code.
What is a Mailing List by Zip Code?
A mailing list by zip code is a marketing list that includes the Names and Mailing Addresses of either Consumers or Businesses in your specific zip code/s.
Can I get a mailing list of every household in one zip code?
Yes! You can get a mailing list of every household in a zip code or a series of zip codes. Or, you can narrow your list down by adding demographics like Age, Income, Interests & Hobbies etc.
I have a long list of zip codes that I want to target; can you help?
No problem! If you have a long list of zip codes, and there are too many to enter manually, please email us the list and we’ll enter them for you and email you a quote. firstname.lastname@example.org
What questions should I ask, before I buy a Zip Code Mailing List?
Before you buy a mailing list by zip code, you ought to consider a few things:
- Do you want to mail to every Consumer/Residential household in certain zip codes? Or do you want to target Businesses only? Or do you want to target all addresses in certain zip codes?
- Do you want to target specific types of people by using demographics like Age, Income etc?
- How much does it cost to purchase a mailing list by zip code?
- Where can you buy a mailing list by zip code?
Consumer Mailing Lists by Zip Code
A Consumer mailing list by zip code (Residential mailing list by zip code) includes residential names and mailing addresses in a specific zip code or zip codes. A Consumer mailing list will not contain any Business mailing addresses.
The benefit of using a Consumer mailing list by zip code, is that you can target specific types of people in a zip code, so that your mailing campaign only reaches the people who are most likely to want your service/product.
Example: You own an upscale Women’s Hair Salon. If you send your Postcard mailing to every household then your advertisement will reach a lot of people who are unlikely to visit your salon. So instead, you may want to consider targeting a smaller, niche group of people who are the best prospects for your business, such as Women with a middle-high Household Income. As a result, your ad / offer will reach the perfect prospects; Women with a household estimated Income that is high enough to afford your services.
Consequently, a more targeted mailing list can help increase your potential return on investment by ensuring that everyone receiving your ad/offer, is a likely potential new customer.
Business Mailing List by Zip Code
A Business mailing list by zip code will include business mailing addresses in a specific zip code or zip codes. A Business mailing list will not contain any Consumer mailing addresses.
If you want to advertise to Businesses in your area, you could target all Businesses in a certain zip code, or you could narrow down and target certain types of Businesses.
With a Business mailing list, you can target Businesses by Industry and Standard Industry Codes (SIC). You can also narrow down by using Demographics like Number of Employees, Annual Sales Volume, Number of Years that they have been in business etc.
Consequently, if you use a targeted Business mailing list, you can make sure to target specific types of businesses that are your best possible prospects.
How Much Does it Cost to Buy a Mailing List by Zip Code?
Mailing lists by zip code can vary in price. Pricing normally depends on:
- How many addresses are available in each zip code
- How many addresses you choose to buy
- The company you buy the mailing list from
- The accuracy and quality of the mailing list
- Click here for LeadsPlease Mailing List Pricing
How do I get the list? What format does it come in?
Most mailing lists are in an electronic file format (.csv or .xls). LeadsPlease mailing lists come in 3 easy to use list formats:
- Excel file (csv / xls )
- PDF file for Printing on Labels
- Printed Peel & Stick Labels shipped to you
Where Can I Get a Mailing List by Zip Code?
There are several companies that sell mailing lists by zip code (including our company, LeadsPlease). If you google ‘mailing list by zip code’ you will see several companies that show in the results.
Before you buy a mailing list, we suggest that you speak to a handful of vendors and ask each vendor the following questions:
- How often do you clean and update your mailing lists?
- Are your mailing lists accurate?
- How much does your mailing list cost?
- If I’m not happy with my mailing list, what will you do to help me?
Why Should I Buy a LeadsPlease List?
|LeadsPlease Mailing Lists||You Win|
|Voted “The Best List Broker Services of 2020”||Only trust the Best! Get your List from Business.com’s voted “Best List Broker“|
|95+% Accuracy for Consumer Lists||Don’t waste time & money on bad leads.|
|210+ Million Prospects in the USA||Find the right prospects using the largest database|
|3 easy-to-use list formats||Don’t worry; we guarantee that you’ll be able to use your list or we’ll give you your money back!|
|Instant Download||Save time; get your list in minutes|
|Happy Customers||1000’s of Happy Customers use LeadsPlease to grow their businesses. Start growing your business too!|
Other Helpful Resources
Happy Customers Growing Their Businesses with LeadsPlease Mailing Lists
Mailing List by Zip Code FAQs
- [Q]Can I get a mailing list with specific zip codes?[A]Yes you can. Start by choosing your geographic area manually and then click the zip code tab.
- [Q]Can I get more than one zip code in different areas?[A]Yes you can. Click on the zip code tab and choose the state you are looking for. Highlight each zip code you want and click’add’. You can have as many as you want it. There is no limit and it makes no difference to price.
- [Q]Will my list contain carrier routes?[A]Yes. our data contains the full address and carrier route for each record. A carrier route is a group of postal addresses 9 digits long. Every zip code in the USA contains multiple carrier routes designated by the USPS.
- [Q]If all the zip codes are 5 digits long, why are some of them on my spreadsheet only 4 digits long?[A]Because some zip codes start with a zero (usually locations in the NE) and due to spreadsheet design, they will not usually show leading zeros as a number in the cell. Don’t worry they will be there. They just don’t show.