What is an Email List Broker and a Mailing List Broker?
Email List Brokers are companies that provide targeted Consumer and Business lists to people who want to launch marketing campaigns.
Email List Brokers sell email address lists for digital email marketing campaigns. Mailing List brokers sell postal mailing addresses for direct marketing.
So, if you want to send a promotional mailer or an email campaign to boost sales and get new customers, a list company can help you find the right list of prospects to promote your business.
” List Brokers work on behalf of their clients to find the best lists that reach their clients’ desired target audience in which to promote/advertise their product or service, and coordinates the procurement process. “Wikipedia
Who’s the Best List Broker Service?
According to Business.com’s recent article “The Best List Broker Services of 2023“, LeadsPlease with decades of experience was voted the “Best List Broker Service Overall”.
“LeadsPlease is our choice for the best overall list broker because it sells highly accurate postal and email lists for both Consumer households and Businesses…All at some of the most competitive pricing we uncovered in our research.”
How Much Does it Cost to Get a Direct Mail List or an Email List?
List costs vary depending on the type of list you need, and how many records you choose to buy.
Where can I buy Email Lists?
You can either use your own customers’ contact information, or you can buy email lists. LeadsPlease specializes in providing businesses with targeted, top-quality email lists:
Can you help me with my Direct Mail campaign?
Yes! LeadsPlease isn’t just a direct mailing list broker. We also specialize in Print and Direct Mail Services. For more information and pricing, please visit our Direct Mail and popular Direct Mail Postcards page, or Contact Us.
What deliverability can I expect if I use your Lists?
Deliverability depends on the type of list you get (ex. consumer lists v business lists) and it depends on the quality of the list.
Since we clean and update our contact information and databases so frequently, we’re able to boast some of the highest, and most accurate lists in the industry.
Consumer Mailing Lists, which include Names + Addresses, have a 95+% devilerability when you use it and mail to the list within 30 days of placing your order. Business Mailing Lists have a 93+% devlierability.
Why Use a List Broker?
If you want to grow your business and send an advertisement to potential new customers, you’ll need a good List Broker to help you.
- List Brokers help you connect with new potential customers quickly via a direct mail, telemarketing or email list.
- Good List Brokers help small businesses identify the right marketing list for your marketing efforts and help you to increase your response rates.
- A List Broker can provide a list of all Consumers or Businesses in a particular area, or narrow down and target specific types of people/businesses based on demographics (ex. Age, Income, Gender etc) and firmographics (ex. Annual Sales, Number of Employees etc).
What types of Lists do List Brokers sell?
List Brokers generally sell one or more of the following types of lists:
What does a list look like?
Most mailing lists come in a spreadsheet format (excel/csv).
LeadsPlease offers 3 easy-to-use List Formats.
Do your Lists include Email Addresses?
You can choose to add Email Addresses to your List.
We offer 3 List Options:
- Direct Mail
- Direct Mail + Email
- Direct Mail + Email where available
For more information & pricing please visit this page : Buy Email Lists & Email Address Lists
Do your lists include phone numbers?
All our Business Lists include phone numbers, and you can choose to add phone numbers to a Consumer List.
Can you help me with my direct marketing campaign?
Yes! We can definitely help you with your direct mail marketing and b2b marketing campaings. With 20+ years of experience, we can help you create professional, successful direct mailers to help you promote your busienss.
We offer full service Printing and Mailing. Email us a copy of your direct marketing mailing piece, and we can print and mail everything for you.
What makes you the best Mailing List Broker?
A good List Broker, is a company that you can trust, that provides accurate lists at an affordable price.
A good mailing list provider should offer all of the following :
- A+ BBB Rating
- 1000’s of Happy Customers
- Accurate, up-to-date lists
- Affordable Lists
- Low Minimums
- Marketing Experts Advice
- Superb Customer Service
8 Questions you should ask a List Broker:
- What type of lists do you sell? LeadsPlease offers Consumer, Business, New Homeowner and New Mover lists. We offer direct Mailing Lists for direct mail campaigns, and Email Lists for email marketing.
- How often do you update your lists? The USPS recommends that mailing addresses should be updated every 90 days. LeadsPlease lists are updated every 30 days! You can read more about our list cleansing processes on our Data Quality page.
- How accurate are your lists? LeadsPlease Consumer Mailing Lists are 95+% accurate and Business Mailing Lists are 90+% accurate.
- How much do your lists cost? Click here for LeadsPlease Mailing Lists Pricing, and LeadsPlease Email List Pricing.
- Do you guarantee the accuracy of your lists? Yes! LeadsPlease does guarantee the quality of our lists, so customers can rest assure that they are getting high-quality, up-to-date lists. You can read more about our Guarantee on our Data Quality page.
- Can you send me a sample list before I place an order? LeadsPlease does offer sample mailing lists! Contact us to request a sample mailing list.
- Do you offer design and sending services for direct mailers and email marketing campaigns? Yes! LeadsPlease offers design, Direct Mail printing & mailing, and Email Marketing services.
- Can I use your list in my crm? Yes! Our lists come in a .csv file format which is compatible with my crms and sale software programs.
Other Helpful Resources
List Broker FAQs
- [Q]Is a list broker the same as a data compiler?[A]No. They are different because there are few data compilers in the USA and they sub license other companies to sell their data. These companies are called list brokers and usually have a portfolio of different data sources on offer.
- [Q]Should I get my list from a list broker or a list compiler?[A]A list broker is a bit like an insurance agent with multiple solutions that give you a better range of choices to fit your requirements. A data compiler will restrict your choices/options by requiring you to use only their data.
- [Q]If I but a list from you, does that make me the list owner?[A]No. The list provider remains the owner of the list. However, you can purchase a list for one-time use or multiple and unlimited usages.