An Ethnicity Mailing List can help businesses connect with Consumers based on individuals’ Ethnicity. If you sell Ethnic related products & services, an Ethnicity Mailing List is a must-have!
What is an Ethnicity Mailing List?
An Ethnicity Mailing List is a marketing list that includes the Names & Addresses of Consumers by their Ethnicity:
Central African Republic
Papua New Guniean
What format does the list come in?
The Mailing List can be created online and downloaded to your computer in minutes. We offer 3 Easy-to-Use List Formats, so you can rest assured that you’ll be able to access your list quickly and start marketing to new potential customers.
How do you know someone’s Ethnicity? Where does your information come from?
The LeadsPlease Ethnicity data is compiled from 100’s of different sources, including the following:
- Birth Records
- Census Data
- Self-reported information
- Online Purchases
- In-Store Transactions
Can I see a Sample Mailing List?
Yes! Click below to download a Sample Mailing List in CSV File Format and PDF Mailing Label Format:
How much does a Mailing List cost?
Mailing Lists start at $99.50 for up to 1,000 leads. The more leads you buy, the cheaper the cost per lead. Please visit ourMailing List Pricingpage for more information.
How do I get a Mailing List?
You can purchase your mailing list on our website or with a List Specialist over the phone. On average, it takes about 5 minutes to build and purchase a Mailing List.
- Get a Mailing List online now, or
- Call us 1 866 610 3646
Other Helpful Resources
Ethnicity Mailing List FAQs
- [Q]What does it mean that ethnicity is sensitive?[A]It means we have to do a marketing review and that you will not be allowed to download your list until we have received a copy of the artwork you will be using to mail to the people on the list. We need to make sure that by any reasonable standard it would not be offensive.
- [Q]Does the list include the religion and language spoken by the ethnic group?[A]Ethnicity is a comprehensive predictive name analysis process which identifies ethnic origin, probable religion and the language preferences of individuals for targeted marketing purposes.
- [Q]Can I target a specific ethnic group in a specific zip code?[A]Yes you can. You can filter by zip code and then continue to filter by ethnic group.