Print Address Labels quickly and easily at home or in your office, or let us print them for you and ship them to you!
Can I print my mailing list onto Labels?
Yes! Our free PDF Mailing Label File makes it quick and easy to print address labels at home or in your office.
How do I get my free PDF mailing label file?
- Buy your mailing list online or over the phone
- Call/Chat with us to request the free PDF Mailing Label File
- Print address labels quickly & easily at home or in your office
- Ready to print on Avery 5160 Labels (1 inch x 2.63 inches)
How do I print my mailing labels from a PDF File?
Printing mailing labels from our PDF file is quick and easy !
Learn how to print address labels by watching this quick video.
Do you offer Printed Peel & Stick Labels?
Yes! If you don’t want to print your direct mail labels yourself, let us do it for you!
- We’ll print your mailing list labels onto Peel & Stick mailing labels and ship them to you
- Quick, easy and hassle-free
- FedEx or Priority Mail Shipping
How do I order Printed Peel & Stick Labels?
After you buy your mailing list, please call us to place your order for printed Peel & Stick Labels.
How much does it cost to get Printed Peel & Stick Labels?
The minimum order is $79.50 for 1,000 Peel & Stick Labels (includes shipping & handling). Please give us a call to place an order.
|Quantity||Price per 1000||Shipping & Handling (2-3 Business Days)||Shipping & Handling (Next Day by 5pm)|
- Prices are for labels only: they do not include the price of the list itself
- Minimum Order: 1,000 Labels = $50 + Shipping & Handling
- Place orders by 2 pm PST for same-day shipping. After 2 pm, orders ship next-day.
Do you offer Return Address Labels?
Yes, we can print Return Address Labels for you.
The minimum order is $79.50 for 1,000 Return Address Labels (includes shipping & handling). Please give us a call to place an order.
Other Helpful Resources
- How to Print Address Labels from Excel
- Buy Mailing Lists
- Direct Mail Services
- How to Save Money on Direct Mail
- [Q]What is the best size labels for printing address labels?[A]Any labels that are 30 on a sheet will work. A good example would be the Avery 5160 labels but there are many generic versions of labels which are 30 on a sheet.
- [Q]I want to order a turning 65 by birth month labels list. Can I get the birth month printed on peel and stick labels?[A]Yes you can. We can print the number of the birth month in the bottom right hand corner of the label: for example 1 = January to 12 = December.
- [Q]If I order my mailing list on peel and stick printed labels how long does it take to get to me?[A]We print the labels the same or next day of ordering and they are shipped by USPS Priority Mail which usually takes
- [Q]How do I print mailing address labels from Excel ?[A]Please visit our How to Print Mailing Address Labels from Excel page for a quick 5 step guide & video.