Print Address Labels quickly and easily at home or in your office, or let us print them for you and ship them to you!
Can I print my mailing list onto Labels?
Yes! Our free PDF Mailing Label File makes it quick and easy to print address labels at home or in your office.
How do I print address Labels myself?
It’s easy to print address Labels yourself, at home or in your office.
Please visit this page, for more information on how to Print Address Labels.
How do I get my free PDF mailing label file?
- Buy your mailing list online or over the phone
- Call/Chat with us to request the free PDF Mailing Label File
- Print address labels quickly & easily at home or in your office
- Ready to print on Avery 5160 Labels (1 inch x 2.63 inches)
How do I print my mailing labels from a PDF File?
Printing mailing labels from our PDF file is quick and easy !
Learn how to print address labels by watching this quick video.
Do you offer Printed Peel & Stick Labels?
Yes! If you don’t want to print your direct mail labels yourself, let us do it for you!
- We’ll print your mailing list labels onto Peel & Stick mailing labels and ship them to you
- Quick, easy and hassle-free
- FedEx or Priority Mail Shipping
How do I order Printed Peel & Stick Labels?
After you buy your mailing list, please call us to place your order for printed Peel & Stick Labels.
How much does it cost to get Printed Peel & Stick Labels?
The minimum order is $79.50 for 1,000 Peel & Stick Labels (includes shipping & handling). Please give us a call to place an order.
|Quantity||Price per 1000||Shipping & Handling (2-3 Business Days)||Shipping & Handling (Next Day by 5pm)|
- Prices are for labels only: they do not include the price of the list itself
- Minimum Order: 1,000 Labels = $50 + Shipping & Handling
- Place orders by 2 pm PST for same-day shipping. After 2 pm, orders ship next-day.
Do you offer Return Address Labels?
Yes, we can print Return Address Labels for you.
The minimum order is $79.50 for 1,000 Return Address Labels (includes shipping & handling). Please give us a call to place an order.
Other Helpful Resources
- [Q]What is the best size labels for printing address labels?[A]Any labels that are 30 on a sheet will work. A good example would be the Avery 5160 labels but there are many generic versions of labels which are 30 on a sheet.
- [Q]I want to order a turning 65 by birth month labels list. Can I get the birth month printed on peel and stick labels?[A]Yes you can. We can print the number of the birth month in the bottom right hand corner of the label: for example 1 = January to 12 = December.
- [Q]If I order my mailing list on peel and stick printed labels how long does it take to get to me?[A]We print the labels the same or next day of ordering and they are shipped by USPS Priority Mail which usually takes
- [Q]How do I print mailing address labels from Excel ?[A]Please visit our How to Print Mailing Address Labels from Excel page for a quick 5 step guide & video.