Label printing made easy by LeadsPlease!
Ever wondered how on earth you can format your direct mail excel spreadsheet so you can print it on labels?
LeasdPlease provides all customers who order mailing lists the option to:
- Download the mailing list in excel immediately.
- Request a free PDF which is formatted for label printing.
- Have the mailing list printed on peel and stick labels and shipped to you.
Download The Mailing List
When you complete an order on LeadsPlease there is a link on the last checkout page to download your list immediately. The list will open in excel.
Request A Free PDF/Label Printing Made Easy
Get your order number call us to format your list for printing. Let us know if you want us to add “Or Current Resident” under the name of the recipient. This makes sure that the USPS leaves the mail piece at the designated address. We will email you a free PDF and attach links to a “How To” document.
For Medicare Supplement Marketing choose “mailing list of people” from our home page. Select “turning 65 by birth month” on the demography page. We can sort the list by birth month and add this to the PDF and/or the printed labels. Then you can mail to the recipients at the appropriate time.
Let LeadsPlease Print and Ship Your Labels
LeadsPlease can print your list on peel and stick labels and ship them to you by priority mail. Don’t forget we can add “Or Current Resident” to the labels under the name of the recipient.
If you are using the “Turning 65” select we can also add the birth month to the PDF and/or the printed label.
Call us on 866 236 1311 to get started.
LeadsPlease now offers FREE EMAILS with business direct mail lists.
Most list providers separate email data from direct mail data in order to charge you more for your list.
LeadsPlease enables users to select business emails where available or select only the business records that have email addresses at NO extra charge. Free business emails! What’s not to like!
When we design our business marketing campaigns these days we need to combine direct mail with email marketing. This ensures that we maximize our marketing efforts.
Best Practices For Email Marketing
- Check a variety of sources for best practices before launching an email campaign. LeadsPlease has its own email best practices document to help you LeadsPlease Email Address List Guidelines 2018
- Use professional email distributors to execute your campaign.
- Comply with the CAN-SPAM law. Spam emails waste time and money.
I want a Business Email Address List – How do I get started?
You can give us a call 1 866 306 8674 or submit your request online at
Ever wondered if your direct mail-email marketing is really part of 21st century marketing?
We all try to compare email marketing with direct mail marketing but here is the problem.
The fastest way to engage our customers may not be a one step approach where we blast an email to all our customers and consider the job done. We need to work at combining best direct mail marketing practices with the best email marketing practices.
Consider using both direct mail and email to excite and engage your customers.
Engage With Direct Mail
- A creative, interesting mail piece design will encourage a second look.
- Accurate regularly updated direct mail and email lists are essential to a successful direct mail-email marketing campaign.
- Hand stamp. There are plenty of options from the USPS.
- Keep the approach personal. Hand write. If someone thinks they are part of a mass mailing effort they may think twice about reading your mail piece.
- Be colorful. A mail piece that is opened or read needs to stand out.
Backup With Email
- Keep your email contacts updated.
- Only email when you have something real to offer.
- Use email to back up your direct mail campaign. For example mail a coupon code for use on your website or to bring into your store. Email customer to remind them that the coupon code is expiring.
- Keep personal and use the customer’s name.
- Give your customer a reason to keep coming back to your website.
Church Direct Mail Marketing
It’s fall and time to reach out again to neighbors new and old by using church direct mail marketing for growth in your area.
Direct mail marketing is a great way to achieve this.
Find New Neighbors Easily
- Get an accurate mailing list from data that is updated regularly.
- Select the new movers in your search.
- Choose the exact city, county, zip code or state you need.
- Make sure your list provider offers you a Not For Profit Discount!
Find Old Neighbors Easily
- Get an accurate mailing list from data that is updated regularly.
- Select the consumer database in your search.
- Either draw a radius around your Church address or
- Select specific city, county, zip code,state.
- Select any other demographics you need like families with children or charity donors.
- Make sure you ask for a Not For Profit Discount!
- Provide an accurate mailing list which is updated every 30 days.
- Print & Mail Your Church Direct Mail Marketing Campaign!
Add one of the new USPS Fall Stamps for a personal touch!
Call us for a quote and don’t forget to ask for a Not For profit Discount! 866 306 8674
Targeted Direct Mail That Gets Results
How do you decide if your customers will benefit from receiving targeted direct mail?
Here is a great HubSpot resource to help you decide.
Some Advantages Of Using Targeted Direct Mail:
- Clone only your best customers and target those most likely to use or buy your product because these people will be most likely to place an order.
- Targeted direct mail reduces wastage and as a result saves you money.
- A compelling “call to action” encourages your customers to communicate with you and as a result this makes completing an order an easier task.
- Targeted direct mail will be retained long after a cold call is forgotten .
Appreciate your customers with a “Thank You For Your Business” by offering a coupon code for their next order.
You can make your direct mail piece personal by adding a physical stamp and handwriting the text.
Direct Mail Made Easy is the LeadsPlease way of helping you to “get it mailed”.
Design your direct mail piece, build your targeted mailing list and print and mail.
- Design an eye catching mail piece with a bold “call to action”. For example if you are a frozen yogurt shop you could offer: “Buy One, Get one Free Every Friday Evening During June”. A nice glossy finish to the postcard will add a touch of class/quality!
- Build an accurate targeted mailing list. Fresh, frequently updated data saves wastage on printing and mailing.
- Target your best customer profiles because mailing to people who will not be interested in your products and services wastes money.
- Focus on your most important services because laundry lists of services is confusing.
- Make sure you add your own mailing details to your mailing list because you will need to monitor the timing of the mailing and the quality of the printing.
- Hand stamp for a personal touch.
- LeadsPlease can help you get your direct mail piece printed and mailed! Call Us: 866-306-8674
New USPS “Have A Ball” Forever Stamps will be available for direct mail on 6/14/17.
Add The Personal Touch To Direct Mail
- Jump out from the crowd and hand write the recipient’s name.
- Hand fix a memorable stamp and add a splash of color.
Help Your Customers To Remember You
- Use an eye-catching design .
- Don’t confuse or overwhelm your customers with lists of services/products that you offer. Focus on one or two.
- Use a clear call to action like “Call Today” or “Stop By In May”.
- Try the new textured stamps “Have A Ball”.
- Finally, check out these marketing tips from LeadsPlease!
Most of all, we all love ball games!
Direct Mail Political Data Gets Out The Vote!
The Presidential Election is little over a month away.
Direct mail political data is critical in helping to get out the vote because it reinforces the message to your target audience .
LeadsPlease can help you reach out to voters who are still sitting on the fence and help you to reach out to your target voters who still need to be encouraged to vote.
How To Build A Political Direct Mail List
This is how to do it.
- Build a direct mail list using good, reliable, updated Direct Mail Political Data. This will make sure that your message reaches the right demographic audience.
- Choose your geographic and demographic selects from over 110 million household records which are updated every 30 days.
- Find millenials, registered or unregistered voters, green traditionalists, on the fence liberals and different shades of conservatives and democrats on the LeadsPlease website.
- Get a few tips to whip your Direct Mail Political campaign into good shape and find tips on how to clean/maintain your data.
- You will save time, money and wastage by only mailing to the most current/accurate addresses.
- 95% deliverability/accuracy guaranteed!
LeadsPlease has fresh, accurate Direct Mail Political Data and you will need this for a successful direct mail marketing campaign.
Time is short to get out the vote!
A healthy democracy needs us all to vote both locally and nationally.
The more people who vote, the stronger our democracy.
Get out your message and get out the vote!
You could argue that “The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
― Winston S. Churchill
Or “Elections belong to the people. It’s their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters.”
― Abraham Lincoln
It’s up to us all!
Want to register to vote?
Direct Mail Using USPS Charlie Brown Holiday Stamps.
The USPS are making the Charlie Brown Holiday Stamps available for your Holiday Marketing Campaigns on October 1st 2015.
This is a delightfully nostalgic set of 10 stamps based on the iconic 1965 television special “Charlie Brown’s Christmas”
Get your customers in the holiday mood by adding these really special holiday stamps to your direct mail campaigns.
Need a few tips for getting your direct mail campaign in good shape?
Here are a few tips on how to clean/maintain your data to ensure that only the best updated addresses are used. This will save wastage by ensuring you only mail to your most current/accurate potential customers.
Need access to quality, accurate data for your direct mail campaign?
Data is a perishable commodity. The less fresh/accurate the more wastage/non deliverables. It pays to constantly weed out inaccurate addresses from your database.
Let us print and mail your campaign for you.
Don’t stress over your holiday marketing. We can provide the mailing list and print and mail your whole campaign on the date you schedule. Job done!
Call us for a quote.
USPS Charlie Brown Holiday Stamps add a little bit of holiday cheer!