Targeted Direct Mail That Gets Results
How do you decide if your customers will benefit from receiving targeted direct mail?
Here is a great HubSpot resource to help you decide.
Some Advantages Of Using Targeted Direct Mail:
- Clone only your best customers and target those most likely to use or buy your product because these people will be most likely to place an order.
- Targeted direct mail reduces wastage and as a result saves you money.
- A compelling “call to action” encourages your customers to communicate with you and as a result this makes completing an order an easier task.
- Targeted direct mail will be retained long after a cold call is forgotten .
Appreciate your customers with a “Thank You For Your Business” by offering a coupon code for their next order.
You can make your direct mail piece personal by adding a physical stamp and handwriting the text.
New USPS “Have A Ball” Forever Stamps will be available for direct mail on 6/14/17.
Add The Personal Touch To Direct Mail
- Jump out from the crowd and hand write the recipient’s name.
- Hand fix a memorable stamp and add a splash of color.
Help Your Customers To Remember You
- Use an eye-catching design .
- Don’t confuse or overwhelm your customers with lists of services/products that you offer. Focus on one or two.
- Use a clear call to action like “Call Today” or “Stop By In May”.
- Try the new textured stamps “Have A Ball”.
- Finally, check out these marketing tips from LeadsPlease!
Most of all, we all love ball games!
Mailing Lists for Political Direct Mail Marketing.
Build a targeted political mailing list in a few minutes and combine any of the political selects with other consumer demographics like age, income, accommodation. ethnicity, gender, age by birth month, religion, lifestyle interests, marital status and so on.
This is a valuable resource for any political direct mail campaign and enables you to target people who are:
- unconnected & unregistered
- informed but unregistered
- super democrats
- left out democrats
- conservative democrats
- on the fence liberals
- green traditionalists
- mild republicans
- uninvolved conservatives
- ultra conservatives
You can target geographically by city, county, zip code, state or all states. You can also search using a radius count around a complete physical address.
Select and target only the potential voters you need using our comprehensive political database.
We update our consumer and business databases every 30 days.
We have a 95% accuracy/deliverability guarantee which helps to cut printing and mailing wastage.
Don’t forget to fact check your mail piece.
Want help to print and mail your political marketing campaign?
No problem we can help.