LeadsPlease now offers FREE EMAILS with business direct mail lists.
Most list providers separate email data from direct mail data in order to charge you more for your list.
LeadsPlease enables users to select business emails where available or select only the business records that have email addresses at NO extra charge. Free business emails! What’s not to like!
When we design our business marketing campaigns these days we need to combine direct mail with email marketing. This ensures that we maximize our marketing efforts.
Best Practices For Email Marketing
- Check a variety of sources for best practices before launching an email campaign. LeadsPlease has its own email best practices document to help you LeadsPlease Email Address List Guidelines 2018
- Use professional email distributors to execute your campaign.
- Comply with the CAN-SPAM law. Spam emails waste time and money.
I want a Business Email Address List – How do I get started?
You can give us a call 1 866 306 8674 or submit your request online at
Direct Mail And Email Marketing Made Easy
Is your direct mail and email marketing is really part of 21st century marketing?
We all try to compare email marketing with direct mail marketing but here is the problem.
The fastest way to engage our customers may not be a one step approach where we blast an email to all our customers and consider the job done.
We need to work at combining best direct mail marketing practices with the best email marketing practices.
Use both direct mail and email to excite and engage your customers.
Engage With Direct Mail
- A creative, interesting mail piece design will encourage a second look.
- Accurate regularly updated direct mail and email lists are essential to a successful direct mail-email marketing campaign.
- Hand stamp. There are plenty of options from the USPS.
- Keep the approach personal. Hand write. If someone thinks they are part of a mass mailing effort they may think twice about opening and reading your mail piece.
- Be targeted. A mail piece that someone holds onto should be relevant to their needs/interests. For example: Only someone turning 65 will be interested in receiving news about seminars on how to apply for medicare and what the benefits of medicare insurance are.
- Be colorful. A mail piece that is opened or read needs to stand out.
Backup With Email
- Use Best Practices for email marketing.
- Keep your email contacts updated.
- Remember more than 54% of emails that are opened will be opened on a mobile phone.
- Make it easy for your users to connect with social media by having social media icons in the email.
- Make sure your subject line is punchy and relevant to content.
- Only email when you have something real to offer and make sure the recipient knows what you have to offer in the email subject line.
- Design landing pages that relate to the email content so that users are taken to a page that they will relate to and move forward.
- Use email to back up your direct mail campaign. For example email a coupon code for use on your website or to bring into your store.
- Email customer to remind them that the coupon code is expiring.
- Keep personal and use the customer’s name.
- Give your customer a reason to keep coming back to your website.
- Be CAN_SPAM compliant.