LeadsPlease now offers FREE EMAILS with business direct mail lists.
Most list providers separate email data from direct mail data in order to charge you more for your list.
LeadsPlease enables users to select business emails where available or select only the business records that have email addresses at NO extra charge. Free business emails! What’s not to like!
When we design our business marketing campaigns these days we need to combine direct mail with email marketing. This ensures that we maximize our marketing efforts.
Best Practices For Email Marketing
- Check a variety of sources for best practices before launching an email campaign. LeadsPlease has its own email best practices document to help you LeadsPlease Email Address List Guidelines 2018
- Use professional email distributors to execute your campaign.
- Comply with the CAN-SPAM law. Spam emails waste time and money.
I want a Business Email Address List – How do I get started?
You can give us a call 1 866 306 8674 or submit your request online at
5 Easy Steps to Direct Mail Marketing
Ever wondered if your direct mail-email marketing is really part of 21st century marketing?
We all try to compare email marketing with direct mail marketing but here is the problem.
The fastest way to engage our customers may not be a one step approach where we blast an email to all our customers and consider the job done. We need to work at combining best direct mail marketing practices with the best email marketing practices.
Consider using both direct mail and email to excite and engage your customers.
Engage With Direct Mail
- A creative, interesting mail piece design will encourage a second look.
- Accurate regularly updated direct mail and email lists are essential to a successful direct mail-email marketing campaign.
- Hand stamp. There are plenty of options from the USPS.
- Keep the approach personal. Hand write. If someone thinks they are part of a mass mailing effort they may think twice about reading your mail piece.
- Be colorful. A mail piece that is opened or read needs to stand out.
Backup With Email
- Keep your email contacts updated.
- Only email when you have something real to offer.
- Use email to back up your direct mail campaign. For example mail a coupon code for use on your website or to bring into your store. Email customer to remind them that the coupon code is expiring.
- Keep personal and use the customer’s name.
- Give your customer a reason to keep coming back to your website.