Reach New Customers Quickly & Grow Your Business
Buy Email Lists & Email Address Lists that are targeted, accurate, and up to date. Consumer Email Lists help you start email marketing like a pro!
Connect with new customers quickly, gain new subscribers, boost sales and grow your company.
What is a Consumer Email List?
A Consumer email list is an email address list of people with personal email addresses (ex. Joe.Bean@gmail.com).
The email address lists include all the contact information that you need to reach your potential new customers:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Physical Mailing Address
- Email Address.
The email database list comes in a Microsoft Excel file format. After you purchase your email contacts list, you can download your List directly onto your computer, and then start your digital marketing.
You can use your List as many times as you like, and email clients as frequently as you need to.
A sample email format is below.
What program/s do I need to open a List?
You can download your Email List from the website as a .csv / .xls (excel) file. If you don’t already have Excel on your computer, you can download a free version or a paid version here: Microsoft Excel
If you also want to send Direct Mail to people on your List, you also have the option to buy a PDF Label ready format file, or Printed Peel and Stick Mailing Labels that we print and ship to you.
How many Consumer Emails are in your database?
Is it legal to buy Email Lists?
Yes! It is legal to buy email lists.
The primary federal law that governs the sending of commercial emails in the U.S. is the CAN-SPAM Act. This Act does not have a provision that explicitly prohibits the buying and selling of email lists. Instead, it focuses on the content, purpose, and practices associated with sending commercial emails. You can reference the full text of the CAN-SPAM Act on the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) website or through official U.S. legislative databases to see its provisions and understand its focus.
The CAN-SPAM Act, a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have you stop emailing them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.Federal Trade Commission: CAN-SPAM Act: A Compliance Guide for Business
So, yes. It is legal to purchase email lists and buy email lists for marketing.
Buying Email Lists: Is it a good idea?
Some say you should never buy an email list. It’s too risky. It doesn’t work. It’s too expensive. Etc.
Here at LeadsPlease, however, we have a very different point of view. We specialize in providing accurate, up-to-date email lists that help our clients boost brand awareness, advertise new products and services and ultimately, help them to find new customers and boost sales.
We have 1000’s of Happy Customers who have purchased email address lists from us, and who have experienced great success. They would say, “yes! Buying email lists IS a good idea!”
What are the Pros of Buying Email Lists?
There are a lot of reasons to buy email lists. Here’s a List of the top Pros of buying email lists, that our customers have shared with us:
Pros of Buying Email Lists
- Find New Customers: Our patented lead generation tool helps businesses find new customers quickly.
- Affordable: Starting at $195.00 for 1,000 Consumers
- Quick: On average, it takes our customers ~ 5 minutes to buy a list
- Easy: Buy an Email List online or over the phone
- 100% Opt-in: All Consumers have 100% Opted in to receive emails
- Get New Customers Quickly: After you download your Email List, you can start email marketing to potential new customers within minutes
- CRM: Upload your new customer data into your CRM and grow your internal list building
- Boost Sales Now: Customers can access your products and services with just a click of a button. From your email, to the checkout on your website within seconds.
The bottom line, is yes! Buying Email Lists is a good idea, if you use a quality, up-to-date Email Address Lists. Email marketing should be a part of your marketing tools box.
Quality email lists improve your digital marketing results. They help increase your deliverability rates, click-throughs from landing pages, and help you reach more Inboxes and gain new customers.
Pros of Buying Email Lists from LeadsPlease
There are a lot of great reasons for buying email lists (see above). However, the quality of the email addresses and the support & service you receive, will vary greatly from company to company.
These are some of the extra reassurances you get when you buy Consumer email addresses from LeadsPlease:
- 100% Opt-In Consumer Emails: Every Consumer/Person on your email address list, has given their consent to receive email marketing promotions. So, all of our Consumer Emails are Opt-In.
- Multiple Usage : Some companies charge extra to use their Lists more than once. We don’t. When you buy a List from us, you can use the List as many times as you like.
- Same-Day NeverBounce Email Verification: We clean and update the email addresses constantly throughout the year. But to make sure you’re getting only the very best email addresses, we run your list through NeverBounce email address verification software one last time, at the time you place your order.
- 90+% Consumer Email Address Accuracy: Get more of your emails delivered to the right people. Hit more Inboxes, get more clicks, and more sales, with guaranteed accuracy.
LeadsPlease makes buying email lists, simple, easy and affordable.
Is it legal to send Emails to purchased Email Lists?
Yes, it is legal to send Email campaigns to purchased email lists, as long as you comply with all CAN-SPAM rules and regulations.
Why should I Buy Email Lists from you?
- 100% Opt-In Emails Addresses
- Email Cleansing via NeverBounce
- Voted Best List Broker by Business.com
- Easy to Use Excel, CSV Files
- Unlimited Usage
- Starting at $195 for 1,000 Emails
- 1000’s of Happy Customers
- Email Marketing Expert Assistance
- You can Start growing your small business today!
Do all Email Marketing Services allow you to send emails to 3rd party purchased email lists?
No. Not all email marketing services are alike, and not all of them allow you to send emails to 3rd party purchased email lists.
We have 15+ years experience working with Customers who are interested in buying email lists and creating email marketing campaigns. That has lead to 1000’s of conversations, tons of research, and a lot of testing. From this broad and expansive experience, we have learned the right way and the wrong way to send advertisements and promotions via email. Based on this experience, we strongly recommend checking with your email service before you purchase an email list, to make sure that the company that you select does allow prospecting to purchased email lists.
From our experience, MailChimp, HubSpot and Constant Contact do not allow you to send emails to purchased email addresses.
How do I buy quality Email Lists?
You can buy email addresses and quality Email Lists on our website. We accept all major credit cards.
Do you sell 1000 email addresses list?
Yes ! We do offer 1000 email addresses list.
Consumer – 1000 email addresses list = $195.00
Find your target audience and buy targeted email list online or give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you over the phone.
What programs can I use with my purchased email lists?
Our high quality Consumer Email Lists come in an easy-to-use Excel file format (.xls / .csv). This common spreadsheet file format is easy to use in Excel, SalesForce, and other platforms.
Can I integrate my Social Media with an Email Campaign?
Yes! Some professional, email deployment services allow you to add your social media icons to your email design.
This cool feature allows you to quickly show people what social media accounts you have, and allow them to quickly visit your social media pages. For example, FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
Are your Consumer Email addresses all opt-in?
Yes. All of the people on our Consumer Email marketing lists, are opt-in. This means that everyone on our lists, have given their permission to receive marketing information via email.
What type of People can I search for? What demographic selects are available?
- Adult Age
- Marital Status
- Homeowner / Renter
- Household Income
- Net Worth
- Occupation (ex. Dentist, Medical Doctor / Physician, Legal Professional, Teach, Nurse etc)
- Children in the Home
- Business Owner
- Pet Owners
- Interest / Hobbies (ex. Baseball, Gardening, Music, Books, Photography, Crafts, Food & Wine, Travel etc)
- Veteran in the Household
- Charity Donors
- Apartments / Condos
- Single Family Houses
- Home Market Value
- Business Owner
- Buying Indicators
- Auto Owners
- Boat Owners
What information is included in a Consumer Email List?
Full Name + Physical Mailing Address + Email Address
Can I get targeted Email Lists that include Phone Numbers?
Yes. We do offer Phone Numbers.
Business Emails Lists include a Business Phone Number for every business on your List.
However, Phone Numbers are not included in the Consumer Email Lists that are purchased online. For more information about purchasing a Consumer Email List that includes phone numbers, please visit our Mailing Lists with Phone Number page.
How many times can I use the email list?
When you purchase a LeadsPlease Consumer Email List, you can use the email addresses as many times as you like.
However, here at LeadsPlease, we strongly recommend that you use your email addresses within 72 hours of purchase. We recommend using your emails as close to the date of purchase as possible, because that is when your email addresses are the most accurate, and will yield the best results. This is because email addresses change very frequently, so you want to use your List as soon as possible.
How do I increase my email subscribers?
You can increase your email subscribers in many different ways. These are the most popular ways to increase email signups:
- Pop-ups: Add a pop-up to your website with a call to action.
- Social Media Automation: Share regular social posts and setup automation.
- Social Sharing: Add social sharing to your top pages
- Lead Magnets: Entice new subscribers with a great offer in exchange for them signing up and dishing out their email.
How much do your Consumer Email Lists cost?
Email Marketing is one of the most cost effective forms of marketing and lead generation.
The minimum is $195.00 for 1000 Emails. The cost goes down the more you buy.
|Quantity||Price per Record|
What format do the purchased email lists come in?
We offer 3 Easy-to-Use List Formats:
- CSV File Spreadsheet
- PDF Mailing Label Format (for printing on Avery 5160 Labels)
- Printed Peel & Stick Mailing Labels
Can I keep the list and reuse it as many times as I like?
Yes. You can use your marketing email list as many times as you like.
How accurate are your Consumer Email Lists?
We take great pride and care in maintaining the quality of our data, as it is the core of our business.
Our Consumer Email Lists are routinely updated throughout the year, as new information becomes available. During these updates, old email addresses get updated or removed and new, valid email addresses get added.
We also perform one final list cleansing at the time you purchase your email list. This final email address verification process validates all the email addresses on your email data list. So, after this validation process, your list is as accurate as possible, resulting in higher conversion rates and less unsubscribes.
Although we go to great lengths to frequently clean and update our databases, they will always contain a small number of undeliverable mailing addresses & emails, aliases, out of date information and data errors that are beyond our control.
On average, you can expect to receive the following accuracy rates:
- Consumer Mailing Address & Demographics – 95+%
- Consumer Email Address – 90+%
After I buy my email list, what do I do?
After you buy a list of emails, you can execute your marketing strategy and start deploying your marketing messages and outreach to potential customers!
Upload your list of email addresses into your email program and send out a campaign to your target market. Or, you can forward the usa email list to an accredited email service distributor who can send out the emails on your behalf. And just like that…Voila, you’re all done!
Please note: For the best return on investment, we strongly suggest that you use a verified, accredited 3rd party email service provider to help you release your email marketing campaign. This will ensure optimal email deliverability, less bounced emails, less emails hitting spam folders, and higher open rates.
Is email marketing worth it?
Absolutely! The potential ROI with email marketing is impressive.
As outlined in Forbes, “There is one marketing method that has maintained its claim to fame. Email marketing still promises to deliver the highest ROI of all marketing channels—$42 back for every dollar you spend.”
What are some good topics/reasons for sending an email to a new prospect?
- Welcome Email
- Email Newsletter
- SIgnup Forms
- New ecommerce site
Where can I go to design my email?
If you need help with email design or email distribution, please Contact Us.
Can I use your lists with MailChimp, HubSpot or Constant Contact?
No. MailChimp, iContact, HubSpot and Constant Contact do NOT allow you to upload/send to third party, bought lists, like ours.
If you intend to use a third party email service distributor to release your email campaign, please make sure you check with them first, to see if they allow you to use third party lists.
Can I use my personal Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/AOL/Outlook account to send out an email blast campaign using one of your lists?
We do not recommend using your personal email account to send out bulk emails. People who use personal email accounts to release bulk emails often see a much higher bounce rate than those who use a professional service.
Should I use a professional Email Marketing Service to send out my emails?
Yes! We strongly recommend using a professional email marketing service to deploy your emails.
These are some of the top reasons for using a professional email deployment service to send out your email campaigns:
- Professional Templates: Use professionally designed email templates that deliver better results
- Email Content: Increase readership with recommended content
- Integrations: Use helpful integrations to improve success
- Email Metrics Reports: Track your email marketing efforts easily with email metrics reports that display important results like click-throughs, website visitors, and bounces etc
- Tried and Tested Subject Lines: through a/b testing email services track the best Subject Lines and make recommendations. Take advantage of these suggestions, and boost your Open Rates with great ones.
- Powerful CTA: The CTA (Call to Action) in your email is one of the most important elements. Follow a well designed email template and CTA, and watch your goals soar.
- Reputable IP : Professional email deployment services have much more reputable IP addresses, than personal email accounts, like Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc. This means that more of your emails will hit your customers’ inboxes, and you’ll experience a more successful campaign when you use a professional service.
However, some email services allow you to send bulk emails to third party contact lists, some do not.
Please contact your email service directly if you have questions regarding their bulk email deployment rules.
I’d like to learn more about email marketing and email marketing best practices – can you help me?
Yes! Please Contact Us to request a copy of the LeadsPlease Email Marketing Guide, which includes tips and information about email marketing and best email marketing practices.