Targeted Direct Mail That Gets Results
How do you decide if your customers will benefit from receiving targeted direct mail?
Advantages Of Using Targeted Direct Mail:
- Clone only your best customers and target those most likely to use or buy your product because these people will be most likely to place an order.
- Targeted direct mail saves time and money by reducing printing and postage wastage. For example, if you are a child care facility you will need to direct your marketing message to families with children of appropriate ages in your area.
- A compelling “call to action” encourages your customers to communicate with you and as a result this makes completing an order an easier task.
- Targeted direct mail will be retained long after a cold call is forgotten .
- Make sure your mailing list is clean and up to date and your list broker has the demographics that you need to target your best customers.
Appreciate your customers with a “Thank You For Your Business” by offering a coupon code for their next order.
You can make your direct mail piece personal by adding a physical stamp and handwriting the text.