Buy mailing lists that target Households with Children and start reaching out to families in your neighborhood who may need your services and products.
Families with Children mailing lists are great for any business that offers child-related services or products and for businesses that are family-friendly.
You can target Households with Children by selecting:
- Exact Child’s Age (ex. 13) *
- Child Age Range (ex. 4-6), or
- All Households with Children 0-17 yrs
Additional Demographic Available Selects:
- Household Income
- Marital Status
- Child’s Gender *
- Length of Residence
- Building Type
Targeting Families with Children is deemed sensitive information, so we need to see your mailing piece artwork (ex. Postcard) prior to purchase. For more information: Sensitive Data Marketing Review.
Some information is not available online, and is deemed Specialty Data. For more information on buying mailing lists that include Specialty Data : Specialty Mailing Lists.
Businesses that use Families with Children Mailing Lists:
- Child Day Cares
- A Child Day Care facility just opened and they want to mail an introductory offer to all families in their neighborhood, who have Children Age 2-8.
- A Church is holding a Junior Bible Class every Sunday and they want to invite all children in the area who are under the age of 6.
- A pizza restaurant wants to mail a special offer to families with kids, because they tend to be more receptive to deals and offers, and they tend to come in groups and be higher spenders.
Other Pages of Interest:
- Consumer Sample Mailing List
- Consumer Mailing List Deliverability
- Mailing Labels
- Sensitive Data
- Specialty Mailing Lists