Buy mailing lists of Consumers who live at residential addresses, and use Building Type as defining demographic criteria.
‘Building Type’ indicates the type of building where mail is delivered to. For some companies, it’s important to only target particular types of residences.
- Single Family Houses
- Multi-Family Residences (ex. Condos / Townhomes / Apartments)
- PO Box addresses
Businesses that use Mailing Lists by Building Type:
- Landscape : Garden & Lawn Care
- Insurance Agents
- A landscape maintenance company wants to target homes with gardens. So, instead of mailing to all building types, they create a more targeted mailing list and only send their flyer to Homeowners with of Single Family Houses.
- A Realtor wants to mail a postcard to all Renters in the area, to notify them of new properties that are now for sale.
- An Insurance Agent wants to target Single Family House owners to inform them about Homeowner’s Insurance.
Other Pages of Interest:
- Consumer Sample Mailing List
- Consumer Mailing List Deliverability
- Mailing Labels
- Homeowners / Renters
- Home Value