Target households based on the Age of the residents, and get your mailing in front of the right aged people who are most likely to want to hear about your products / services.
You can target people of an exact Age (ex. 24) or any Age Range (ex. 50-82).
If you have an Age specific product or service, it is critical to be able to target the correct Age group, so you don’t spend a lot of wasted time and efforts mailing to people who won’t be able to use/want your services.
Buy mailing lists from LeadsPlease and get the opportunity to reach more potential new customers.
Businesses that use Age as a defining criteria:
- Senior Living Facilities & Services
- Insurance Agents
- Financial Advisors
- Colleges / Universities
- High-end Retail Stores & Restaurants
- A senior living facility wants to mail a brochure to people who are 60+ yrs old, to let them know about their facility and services.
- An Insurance agent wants to inform all 64 yr old people in his area, about his Senior Insurance Assistance Program.
- A Financial Adviser wants to target people who are 40+ yrs old, and who are eligible for an upcoming financial investment Seminar.
Other Pages of Interest:
- Consumer Sample Mailing List
- Consumer Mailing List Deliverability
- Mailing Labels
- Birth Month
- Households with Children