How to reduce returned direct mail
- Make sure your delivery address is USPS compliant.
- Validate mail to addresses
- Include apartment or suite numbers
- Add “Or Current Resident” to delivery addresses
- Always use USPS preferred place names
LeadsPlease shows how to reduce returned direct mail
- Update mailing lists every 30 days because fresh, accurate data reduces returned mail.
- Use USPS approved software validates delivery addresses so that fewer mail pieces are returned.
- USPS approved software ensures use of preferred place names
- Add “Or Current Resident” to mailing list
- Ask for advice on how to create a USPS compliant mail piece
- Get 95% accuracy/deliverability guarantee with consumer mailing list from LeadsPlease and 90% accuracy/deliverability guarantee with business mailing lists
Go to www.leadsplease.com and see how easy it is to build your mailing lists on line and be USPS compliant .
LeadsPlease can format your mailing list into a ‘print ready for labels’ PDF for free.
Save time and money by making sure you address your mail piece correctly.
- Always use an accurate updated mailing list because old data will have addresses that are no longer valid.
- Add ‘Or Current Resident’ to consumer mailing lists in order that the USPS leaves that mail at the delivery address.
- Be USPS compliant with the mail piece design for example leave enough space for the postal indicia, the address block and the postal bar code.
Have questions? Call us +1 866 306 8674