Church Direct Mail Marketing
It’s fall and time to reach out again to neighbors new and old by using church direct mail marketing for growth in your area.
Direct mail marketing is a great way to achieve this.
Find New Neighbors Easily
- Get an accurate mailing list from data that is updated regularly.
- Select the new movers in your search.
- Choose the exact city, county, zip code or state you need.
- Make sure your list provider offers you a Not For Profit Discount!
Find Old Neighbors Easily
- Get an accurate mailing list from data that is updated regularly.
- Select the consumer database in your search.
- Either draw a radius around your Church address or
- Select specific city, county, zip code,state.
- Select any other demographics you need like families with children or charity donors.
- Make sure you ask for a Not For Profit Discount!
- Provide an accurate mailing list which is updated every 30 days.
- Print & Mail Your Church Direct Mail Marketing Campaign!
Add one of the new USPS Fall Stamps for a personal touch!
Call us for a quote and don’t forget to ask for a Not For profit Discount! 866 306 8674
Targeted Direct Mail That Gets Results
How do you decide if your customers will benefit from receiving targeted direct mail?
Here is a great HubSpot resource to help you decide.
Some Advantages Of Using Targeted Direct Mail:
- Clone only your best customers and target those most likely to use or buy your product because these people will be most likely to place an order.
- Targeted direct mail reduces wastage and as a result saves you money.
- A compelling “call to action” encourages your customers to communicate with you and as a result this makes completing an order an easier task.
- Targeted direct mail will be retained long after a cold call is forgotten .
Appreciate your customers with a “Thank You For Your Business” by offering a coupon code for their next order.
You can make your direct mail piece personal by adding a physical stamp and handwriting the text.
Direct Mail Made Easy is the LeadsPlease way of helping you to “get it mailed”.
Design your direct mail piece, build your targeted mailing list and print and mail.
- Design an eye catching mail piece with a bold “call to action”. For example if you are a frozen yogurt shop you could offer: “Buy One, Get one Free Every Friday Evening During June”. A nice glossy finish to the postcard will add a touch of class/quality!
- Build an accurate targeted mailing list. Fresh, frequently updated data saves wastage on printing and mailing.
- Target your best customer profiles because mailing to people who will not be interested in your products and services wastes money.
- Focus on your most important services because laundry lists of services is confusing.
- Make sure you add your own mailing details to your mailing list because you will need to monitor the timing of the mailing and the quality of the printing.
- Hand stamp for a personal touch.
- LeadsPlease can help you get your direct mail piece printed and mailed! Call Us: 866-306-8674
New USPS “Have A Ball” Forever Stamps will be available for direct mail on 6/14/17.
Add The Personal Touch To Direct Mail
- Jump out from the crowd and hand write the recipient’s name.
- Hand fix a memorable stamp and add a splash of color.
Help Your Customers To Remember You
- Use an eye-catching design .
- Don’t confuse or overwhelm your customers with lists of services/products that you offer. Focus on one or two.
- Use a clear call to action like “Call Today” or “Stop By In May”.
- Try the new textured stamps “Have A Ball”.
- Finally, check out these marketing tips from LeadsPlease!
Most of all, we all love ball games!
Direct Mail Political Data Gets Out The Vote!
The Presidential Election is little over a month away.
Direct mail political data is critical in helping to get out the vote because it reinforces the message to your target audience .
LeadsPlease can help you reach out to voters who are still sitting on the fence and help you to reach out to your target voters who still need to be encouraged to vote.
How To Build A Political Direct Mail List
This is how to do it.
- Build a direct mail list using good, reliable, updated Direct Mail Political Data. This will make sure that your message reaches the right demographic audience.
- Choose your geographic and demographic selects from over 110 million household records which are updated every 30 days.
- Find millenials, registered or unregistered voters, green traditionalists, on the fence liberals and different shades of conservatives and democrats on the LeadsPlease website.
- Get a few tips to whip your Direct Mail Political campaign into good shape and find tips on how to clean/maintain your data.
- You will save time, money and wastage by only mailing to the most current/accurate addresses.
- 95% deliverability/accuracy guaranteed!
LeadsPlease has fresh, accurate Direct Mail Political Data and you will need this for a successful direct mail marketing campaign.
Time is short to get out the vote!
A healthy democracy needs us all to vote both locally and nationally.
The more people who vote, the stronger our democracy.
Get out your message and get out the vote!
You could argue that “The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”
― Winston S. Churchill
Or “Elections belong to the people. It’s their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters.”
― Abraham Lincoln
It’s up to us all!
Want to register to vote?
Domestic mail-by dates
Dec. 15 for Standard Post: ground service for less-than-urgent deliveries and over-sized packages
Dec. 19 for First Class Mail: service for standard-sized, single-piece envelopes and small packages weighing up to 13 ounces with delivery in three business days or less
Dec. 21 for Priority Mail: service in one, two, or three business days based on origin and destination
Dec. 23 for Priority Mail Express: This is the fastest domestic option, with guaranteed overnight scheduled delivery to most locations. Some restrictions and exceptions apply. (Postage refund eligibility is adjusted for shipments mailed from December 22-25.)
Mailing Lists by Birth Month are now available online at LeadsPlease!
Select ‘Consumer’ mailing lists under List Type, add the geographical area that you want to target, then add the specific Birth Months and any other demographics that you want to include (Age, Income etc)
Your mailing list will include the First Name, Last Name, Full Mailing Address and a separate column indicating each person’s Birth Month.
Use mailing lists by Birth Month to advertise special Birthday promotions and offers.
Direct Mail Using USPS Charlie Brown Holiday Stamps.
The USPS are making the Charlie Brown Holiday Stamps available for your Holiday Marketing Campaigns on October 1st 2015.
This is a delightfully nostalgic set of 10 stamps based on the iconic 1965 television special “Charlie Brown’s Christmas”
Get your customers in the holiday mood by adding these really special holiday stamps to your direct mail campaigns.
Need a few tips for getting your direct mail campaign in good shape?
Here are a few tips on how to clean/maintain your data to ensure that only the best updated addresses are used. This will save wastage by ensuring you only mail to your most current/accurate potential customers.
Need access to quality, accurate data for your direct mail campaign?
Data is a perishable commodity. The less fresh/accurate the more wastage/non deliverables. It pays to constantly weed out inaccurate addresses from your database.
Let us print and mail your campaign for you.
Don’t stress over your holiday marketing. We can provide the mailing list and print and mail your whole campaign on the date you schedule. Job done!
Call us for a quote.
USPS Charlie Brown Holiday Stamps add a little bit of holiday cheer!
Before you launch your next direct mail campaign, take a moment to read this informative direct mail checklist by Business 2 Community to make sure you’ve got all your bases covered!
- Mailing List
- Creative Design
- Call to Action