Need a little extra cash this holiday season? 🙂
If you plan to mail a Holiday Promotion this December, please submit your mailing piece artwork to us and we’ll enter you into our ‘Holiday Direct Mail Contest’ and the chance to win a $100 Amex Gift Card!
What you need to know:
- Entries must be submitted before December 31st 2012
- Your mailing piece must be a Holiday Promotional mailing that advertises a product or service (not just a Holiday Card wishing customers a Happy Holidays.)
- Email us a copy of your Holiday Promotion (ex. Postcard / Letter / Flyer) : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide us your Full Name & Company Name
- Write a short description about the goal of your mailing
Let us know if you have any questions…Good luck !
Ps. Here’s an example of an eye-popping Holiday mailer from 2011.
This year the USPS will celebrate their 100 Year Anniversary for one of their most celebrated programs; the Letters to Santa Claus Program!
It’s a wonderful program, and a great, easy way for volunteers like you and I, to help a child in need during the holiday season.
Every year 100,000’s of Children write letters to Santa and address them to ‘Santa at the North Pole’. These letters get sorted and opened, and copied. 1 copy saved securely at the USPS, and the other one gets placed in an ‘adopt a letter’ box (after all the Child’s personal information has been blacked out). Volunteers can go into their local post office and ‘adopt’ a letter from a child in need, and help full-fill one of their holiday wishes!
You can read more about the Letters to Santa Program and how to participate on the USPS Site.