Target the well-to-do, affluent households in your area and get your mailing in front of the people who have an above average, steady income and who have some extra money to spend on your leisure products / services.
Affluent Individuals are people, who on average, have a Household Income over $75,000 +/yr, are Homeowners and Age 30+.
Affluent Households are often big spenders. They are known to drive nice cars, buy new technology, eat out, go traveling, and furnish and maintain their homes. Affluent households are normally very responsive to direct mail offers and are likely to spend money on luxury products.
Businesses that use Affluent Households mailing lists:
- High-end Retail Stores & Restaurants
- Home Cleaning Services
- Travel Agents
- Insurance Agents
- Financial Advisors
- An expensive clothing store just opened, and they want to mail an open house notice and special offer to all the wealthy, affluent households in their area.
- A cleaning company wants to reach affluent households because they are more likely to become steady, repeat customers.
Other Pages of Interest:
- Consumer Sample Mailing List
- Consumer Mailing List Deliverability
- Mailing Labels
- Birth Month
- Home Value
- Wealth Finder – Net Wealth